We're a Utah web design agency with a team of designers dedicated to designing the most intuitive, user-friendly, best looking websites around. And the best part is that once your design is finished, it will get handed off to our crack team of developers. You can sleep at night knowing your final product will look just the way you want it. Just don't forget to set the alarm.
We've been at this a long time. Our founder started his web design career in 1994, back when Lynx was in its prime and Mosaic was still new to the scene. As a company, we've been designing websites and apps since 2003. In the decades since that time, we've designed and developed hundreds of web applications and honed our craft in the process.
Web Design Process
Our web design process is based on our years of experience and is designed to maximize efficiency while ensuring that our deliverables meet your business objectives:
- Initial Discovery: Our first and most important step is to make sure we have a solid understanding of your requirements. Starting with the end in mind helps make sure our work is going to result in a happy client.
- Level of Effort Estimate: Based what we learn in the Initial Discovery stage, we'll provide you with an estimate of both costs and timing. We'll review the estimate with you so that you'll be fully informed to make an educated decision.
- Project Kickoff: With a signed contract in hand, we'll plan a kickoff meeting to set milestones and outline the project plan.
- Regular Status Meetings: Frequent status meetings give us a chance to report on our progress and keep you in the loop. The majority of problems on project can be avoided by clear communication.
- Quality Assurance: Testing a new website design requires using multiple browsers and devices to ensure that the site looks and performs well everywhere.
- Deployment: Your website will be deployed first to a staging environment for your review, and then to a production environment once the site is ready to go live. We rely heavily on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to provide best-in-class cloud hosting services.
Web Design Tools
Our web design toolset uses tools and technologies that allow us to deliver maximum value for the money you spend.
- Information architecture mapping
- Clickable prototypes
- Adobe Creative Suite
Even though we're a Utah web design agency, we do work for companies large and small located all over the country. Contact us to discuss your project.