Whether you need an e-commerce website based on off-the-shelf technologies or a complex, custom-built platform—we've got more than a decade of experience helping companies improve the way they sell products and service online.
One of the key aspects of a successful e-commerce website is an intuitive, frictionless shopping and checkout process. It's important that your e-commerce site is attractive, but it's even more important that customers can find and explore your products and then easily purchase them. Our e-commerce design team knows how to deliver an attractive site that you'll love, while also making sure the customer experience is enjoyable and efficient.
E-commerce Development Process
Our e-commerce website designers and developers follow a detailed process to ensure that we work efficiently and productively. Depending on the type and complexity of your project, we'll utilize the following e-commerce web development steps:
- Discovery: During this stage we'll dig into the details of what your e-commerce site needs to support, such as: Coupons, inventory tracking, backordering, customer reviews, shipping, multi-dimensional product attributes, suggested products, and more.
- Level of Effort Estimate: Once your requirements are clear, we'll provide you with a detailed estimate that we can review together. You'll then be in a position to make an informed, educated decision.
- Project Kickoff: With a signed contract in place, we'll schedule a kickoff meeting during which we'll outline the project plan and schedule.
- Status Meetings: Over the course of your project we'll hold regular status meetings with you to review progress and keep you informed. It's important to us that you're always in the loop.
- Quality Assurance: For clients who understand the value of Test Driven Development (TDD), we incorporate testing into our development process.
- Deployment: We'll handle deployment to your hosting environment or to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment that we configure for you to provide best-in-class cloud hosting services.
E-commerce Platforms and Tools
Each new project requires a thorough analysis by one of our e-commerce consultants to determine the best platform and tools to be used in completing the project. Based on your requirements and budget, we'll recommend the best possible solution to meet your needs.
Although our e-commerce web design company is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, we do work for companies all over the country. Contact us to discuss your project.